SugarBot Sweet Shop is growing and looking to add additional hard working, reliable, employees with experience in from-scratch baking and customer service!
We have full time and part time positions available. Full time candidates should be able to work between 11am & 7pm Tuesday through Saturday. Part time candidates should be able to work between 3 & 8pm Wednesday through Saturday. Weekend shifts are alternating, with some weekends off. Extra hours will be possible during busy times such as wedding season (late summer / early fall) and Christmas.
• Assisting walk-in customers with purchases (includes using the register to complete sales)
• Preparing and baking regular menu items for the storefront
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Experience baking from scratch
• Excellent attention to detail and high standards of quality
• A friendly, welcoming attitude and appearance
• At least 1 year prior customer service experience
• Ability to follow instructions accurately and precisely, while working in a timely manner
• Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize tasks
• Timely and dependable
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to stand for 6-8 hours at a time
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
• Ability to work additional hours during busy seasons (typically 2 Saturdays per month)
• Ability to provide proof of current Hepatitis Vaccination
• Legally able to work in the US
• We are a smoke free employer
POSITIVE ADDITIONAL SKILLS: (Desired but not required)
• ServSafe certification
• Experience baking in a professional kitchen
If you meet all of the above requirements, and this seems like the job for you, please send your resume, a brief email cover letter, and a list of 3 references for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone calls or in-person applications.